iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] [workshop proposal v.10] RE(2): IAOA - SWAO SIG - PC lis

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:55:32 +0000
Thanks, Frank, I may have interjected new errors. I think the line mangle is my
fault.     (01)

Also, I think Mike Dean was not worried about the word count exceeding 200, so
didn't change that.    (02)

Please confirm, all.     (03)

Leo    (04)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (06)