iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] grants isc2012: docs

To: iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Laure Vieu <vieu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:51:57 +0200
Dear all,    (01)

I wanted to point out that extra information might be worth looking at:
the survey data that members write in when they register.    (02)

You should be able to access to this data for all those members that are
already approved: you log in the member's area, you open the "member's
utilities", the access to this data should appear to you on the last
line. you'll then get a table with all the past and present members, the
survey data is accessed through the 'i' button on the right.    (03)

Also, I'm not sure the organizers have done the simple check that the
applicants are already IAOA members.
You can do that check accessing this table.
If someone doesn't show, it could be either because the application is
still in process or because the applicant has registered at all. To
clarify this, just ask me.    (04)

Best,
Laure    (05)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-education/