bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] Fwd: Re: BIM>GIS

To: "'BSP Forum'" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:26:50 -0700
Hi Deborah, All:    (01)

Your elements (Snippets) of a SHOULD BE nature makes a lot of sense,
especially if we can demonstrate the value in a BIMStorm exercise which
concentrates upon a semantic dozen or so of elements for a Fire Department
audience.    (02)

So far, my email system is working but I have not received any meeting time
preferences from anyone.     (03)

Cheers,    (04)

Bob     (05)