Re: [uos-convene] UOS Agenda and Logistical Details

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:24:30 -0800
Peter,
   That's good to hear.  My suggestion, with all respect to Mills,
would be to have Doug, Nicola and myself each present our views for
1/2 hour each from 9am to 10:30am.  That's still quite limited, but
might give the group at least some of the groundwork needed to make
progress on an upper ontology summit.    (01)

Adam    (02)

Adam Pease
http://www.ontologyportal.org - Free ontologies and tools    (04)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (05)