RE: [uos-convene] What needs done here

To: "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:22:19 -0500
I underscore Peter's message: we really want to stir interaction among
the upper ontology custodians.    (01)

We want you to interact to work toward some agreement or consensus
prior to the UO Summit. Or even to state that such is impossible. But
if the latter, why? If the former, how?    (02)

Thanks,
Leo    (03)

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA     (04)