[uos-convene]

To: <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:03:46 -0500
I hate to interrupt on a list that is dedicated to a technical discussion, but I must let all of you know some information about registering at the Summit.

If you plan to attend both days, Tuesday March 14 and Wednesday March 15 (which I hope is everyone on this list), then rather than registering on the public registration page that is advertised, please simply email your information to my secretary, Mary Ann FitzGerald (maryannf@xxxxxxxx). That way, I save some money (each name on the public page costs me some money), and more importantly, you will have an entry badge for both days waiting for you - no need to stand in line the second day.

For U.S. citizens, all you need to send is your name, as it appears on an official picture id.
For non U.S. citizens, you need to send:
    Name (as above)
    Citizenship
    Name of host company
    Business address
    Phone number

Those of you who have already registered on the public page, no need to bother un-registering. However, you still need to send your info to Mary Ann, or you won't be able to get on the ground on Tuesday.

Excuse the interruption. We now return to the regularly scheduled technical debate.

Steven R. Ray, Chief
Phone: (301) 975-3524
Fax: (301) 258-9749
Email: ray@xxxxxxxx