sio-dev

Re: [sio-dev] Fwd: [ontolog-forum] Sharing and IntegratingOntologies

To: "[sio-dev] discussion" <sio-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:29:35 -0400
+1
It is difficult to see how any group can vet the entire range of human
activities.
What are you going to do if the DoD adopts an ontology for contracting
that has not been vetted? Or Federal Reserve for interbank reporting? Or
Walmart for provisioning, payments and warranty claims?    (01)

Ron    (02)