Re: [oor-forum] [bioportal-announce] BioPortal 3.2 Released

To: Trish Whetzel <whetzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 17:49:28 -0700
This is great, Trish. Congrats to your entire team on this new release!    (01)

Is the <ncbo-appliance-0.3.ova> vm "appliance" an image of this
BioPortal 3.2 version, or is that of a previous version? ... If it's
the latter, which version? and, do you have an ETA for the vm image
for BioPortal 3.2?    (02)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy