Re: [oor-forum] OOR Logo - Final Poll

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 08:28:02 -0700
Dear Ali, Yuri and All,    (01)

Thank you, again, for the nice design submissions -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR_Logo_Candidates#nid2VND    (02)

We will try to finalize on the design choice with this final round of
polling. One we have our final choice, we would need:    (03)

1.  the winning designer to prepare a properly size and colored OOR
logo (the winning design) that can be dropped into the BioPortal-based
OOR-sandbox - ref.:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR_Logo_Candidates#nid2TGW    (04)

2.  define for us a default color (the above drop-in design for the
OOR-sandbox may or may not be your default color of choice), with the
understanding that the color may vary, as needed during real
application, and    (05)

3. Produce a set of "OOR Logo" master files for future use (and for
our archives.)    (06)

Good Luck!    (07)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (08)

p.s. I apologize for the delay getting the final polling mechanism
ready ... but finally, it's online now!