Re: [oor-forum] Fwd: OOR Logo - Final Poll

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ali SH <asaegyn+out@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:58:57 -0400
Yes, please let me know what the wanted dimensions are.

And yes, of course I'll include not only jpeg and png versions, but also color #'s and fonts.

Ali

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Todd, ... I believe Ali is very receptive to suggestions ... please do.  Tx. =ppy

p.s. thank you for your private note regarding the recall of the "confidentiality" clause that inadvertently came with your last post. I've removed it in the thread here.  =ppy