Re: [oor-forum] Fwd: OOR Logo - Final Poll

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oor-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:27:07 -0400

Ali,

Could you also provide PNG or JPEG versions of
the OOR logo?

Todd

Inactive hide details for Ali SH ---09/13/2011 01:55:09 PM---Hello, On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:41 AM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3Ali SH ---09/13/2011 01:55:09 PM---Hello, On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:41 AM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ali SH <asaegyn+out@xxxxxxxxx>

OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/13/2011 01:55 PM

Re: [oor-forum] Fwd: OOR Logo - Final Poll

Sent by:

oor-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:41 AM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Folks,

    Appreciations to AliHashemi and YuriyMilov once again, for sending in
    their wonderful designs, and for making it to the finals.

Glad to be of service.

Both designs were great, well done Yuriy!

Also, a big thank you to Peter for organizing and executing this poll.

I followed the link and some of the sublinks -- have the dimensions / size of the logo been specified somewhere? I could not find them. Worst case, I could screenshot and draw a box around the current BioPortal logo, but that seems like a poor solution.
    2.  to define for us a default color (the above drop-in design for the
    OOR-sandbox may or may not be your default color of choice), with the
    understanding that the color may vary, as needed during real
    application, and

If anyone has a preference for a colour scheme, please speak up. I would assume that the colour of the logo will dictate the rest of the colours we should be using the webpage (vis: http://www.colorcombos.com/combotester.html or http://colorschemedesigner.com/ )

If there is no feedback, I'll just pick one.
    3. Produce a set of "OOR Logo" master files for future use (and for
    our archives.)

Would an SVG file work? I've used Inkscape for all the submissions thus far.

Best,
Ali

--

Shared Files: