Re: [oor-forum] Fwd: OOR Logo - Final Poll

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:39:18 -0400

Peter,

Can we provide Ali with the dimensions for slides (so
we don't waste to much space in the header)?

Todd
New Phone Number & Address (as of 6 December 2010)
+1.571.250.1221 (Fixed)
+1.703.655.8826 (Mobile)

22260 Pacific Blvd.
Building 60, Suite 500
Sterling, VA 20166

This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.

If you have received this message in error, please so advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Inactive hide details for Peter Yim ---09/13/2011 02:21:57 PM---Thanks, Ali. >> [ppy] a properly size and colored OOR logo (of Peter Yim ---09/13/2011 02:21:57 PM---Thanks, Ali. >> [ppy] a properly size and colored OOR logo (of the winning design) that

Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>

Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Tejas Parikh <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ali SH <asaegyn+out@xxxxxxxxx>

OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/13/2011 02:21 PM

Re: [oor-forum] Fwd: OOR Logo - Final Poll

Sent by:

oor-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR_Logo_Candidates#nid2TGW

> [AH]  I followed the link and some of the sublinks -- have the dimensions / size
> of the logo been specified somewhere? I could not find them. Worst case, I
> could screenshot and draw a box around the current BioPortal logo, but that
> seems like a poor solution.

[ppy]  Ken might know the answer ... Any idea, Ken (or Tejas)?
(If not, we will have to ping Paul Alexander for the naswer.)

>> [ppy]  3. Produce a set of "OOR Logo" master files for future use
>> (and for our archives.)
>
> [AH]  Would an SVG file work? I've used Inkscape for all the
> submissions thus far.

[ppy]  I guess a SVG master, plus a couple of suitably sized
(large/small) png files for more casual use should do (for the
archives).

Thanks in advance.  =ppy
--

http://OpenOntologyRepository.org