oor-dev

[oor-dev] OOR-sandbox (v.2) now online at http://oor-01.cim3.net/

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:01:48 -0800
Thank you for the work by Tejas, Paul, Mike and All involved ... and,    (01)

Further to our discussion at today's OOR team meeting (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_05#nid28HL
)    (02)

The OOR-sandbox (v.2) , which runs the BioPortal (v 2.x) software
(and previously being testing at http://oor-01f.cim3.net/ is now
official available* as http://oor-01.cim3.net/    (03)

[ *I have just remapped the DNS, therefore, and that might take
between minutes, to a couple of days to propagate. ]    (04)

We encourage all who has uploaded content (ontologies) to the
OOR-sandbox (v.1) to upload the latest updates of those ontologies to
OOR-sandbox (v.1) again, if they haven't already done so.    (05)

OOR-sandbox (v.1) will continue to be online for one more month (until
the next OOR team meeting of 2010.03.05) and can be access
at: http://oor-01s.cim3.net/    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy