oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] OOR-sandbox admin portal access [was - Re: browsingerrors

To: "'OpenOntologyRepository-development'" <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Tejas Parikh'" <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jim Chatigny" <jchatign@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:53:34 -1000
In case it helps, here are my notes from installing the admin webapp. There
were a couple of issues: (a) the application id has to be set properly in
build.xml; and (b) there was a missing jar file. I seem to recall one or
another may have resulted in an "invalid credentials" error message.    (01)

In any case, the procedure ultimately worked OK for me.    (02)

Jim    (03)