oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] browsing errors in new sandbox

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, oor-dev <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tejas Parikh <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:20:37 -0500
Peter,    (01)

The steps to make user account an admin account do not seem to be
right. I tried making my account an admin account and it did not work.    (02)

I used following steps:
bioportal databse, ncbo.l.role table, what is the id for
ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR (e.g., 2824). Then, look in the ncbo_user table for
your user (firstname and lastname col), and write down the user id
from the id column (e.g. 38312). Then go to ncbo_user_role table and
edit the row that contains your user id in the user_id column, and put
in the role_id column the administrator role id. E.g.
(user_id:38312,role_id:2824). Restart the backend and try to log into
the bioportal_admin    (03)

Ken Baclawski, Mike Gruninger and Leo Obrst have not created account
on oor-01f.cim3.net sandbox yet. Once they create their accounts I can
make them admins.    (04)

--Tejas    (05)