oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] browsing errors in new sandbox

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 00:03:08 -0500
Paul and Tejas,    (01)

Thanks very much for identifying and correcting these problems.  I can now
Browse and start to Search in [1].    (02)

However, Search doesn't seem to return any results and the Status column of
Browse is always empty (while BioPortal [2] typically has an Explore link).
Does this mean that the ontologies failed to load, or is there some other
problem?    (03)

Also, I notice that the Search page has populated boxes for "Most popular
searches" and "Recent searches" that probably weren't (successfully) performed
on this instance. They seem to be coming from BioPortal itself, i.e. if I
perform a search at [2], it shows up in the Recent searches list at [1] and its
results are shown under Matching Terms.    (04)

Thanks!    (05)

        Mike    (06)

[1] http://oor-01f.cim3.net    (07)

[2] http://bioportal.bioontology.org    (08)

On Jan 25, 2010, at 10:03 PM, Tejas Parikh wrote:    (09)