Re: [ontology-summit] Schema.org and COSMO

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:18:55 -0500
On 2/12/14 3:06 AM, Anatoly Levenchuk wrote:
> Patrick,
> It sound as a possible good Hackathon project to me. Do you want to try it
> in Hackathon form to begin with?    (01)

+1    (02)

Mapping/Meta/Bridge ontologies are the crucial item here. It is easier
(and better) to incorporate schema.org terms into your ontology (which
is what I do). Once you have your own mappings, they can be used as
inference rules that are aligned with your own "context lenses" (so to
speak) on relevant data.    (03)

My earlier post about owl:equivalentClass based reasoning & inference
[1] demonstrates this approach in action.    (04)

BTW -- do you have a URL for a document that describes your ontology?    (05)

Links:    (06)

[1] http://bit.ly/MyzbAh -- equivalent class based reasoning & inference    (07)

Kingsley

> Best regards,