Re: [ontology-summit] [ReusableContent] Partitioning the problem

To: Ontology Summit 2014 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 09:48:31 -0500

Hello,
this thread is beginning to diverge from the key ideas of this year's Ontology Summit.
Please try to focus on the questions proposed by Track Champions,
(or you can move this discussion over to the Ontolog Forum).

thank you,
Michael Gruninger
co-Chair Ontology Sumit 2014

.

... inappropriate message content - removed by listadminn. (=ppy/2014.02.04)

.