Re: [ontology-summit] Hackathon: BACnet Ontology

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 12:57:52 -0800
Dear Joel,    (01)

The highlights of your proposal is now on our Hackathon-Clinics page
at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013_Hackathon_Clinics#nid3OB8
... please review, and edit as you deem fit.    (02)

After all proposals are collected, we will coordinate a collaborative
review, and will collaboratively align and tweak the projects and the
teams, so we have some very interesting projects to work on, during
the (community picked) Hackathon-Clinics weekends. Please watch out
for announcements on the [ontology-summit] or [ontolog-dev] (for
discussions on low-level details) lists.    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy
for the Hackathon-Clinics co-champions,
MikeDean, KenBaclawski & PeterYim