Re: [ontology-summit] Scope of ontology: Issues:

To: "'Ontology Summit 2013 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:05:39 -0000

Dear Alan,

I think that “getting ontology development right” is part of Track C, but we are not at the stage of development where the other detail you mention has  surfaced yet. The process is one of successive refinement, so I would expect all the things you mention to turn up by the time we are finished (please make sure that is the case).

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Tel: +44 1489 880185

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

Skype: dr.matthew.west

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.

Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.