[ontology-summit] Brand Niemann's IPR infringement [was - Fwd: Summit We

To: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2012 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 10:15:07 -0700
Ron,    (01)

Leo provided the link in his message already. One would need to read
that, and follow the links from the documentation there (if one needs
further explanation). I trust the details are clear enough. Of course,
to understand the context, one would also need to be aware of Brand
recent posts relating to the Ontology Summit content that led to Leo's
statement about Brand's infringement on our IPR.)    (02)

The bottom line is (as Leo has already clearly pointed out), if Brand
wants to use the Ontology Summit material, he needs to comply with the
open content use license that came with it.    (03)

Feel free to ping me off-list, because I sure don't want to talk about
Brand on this list (although that's probably what he would enjoy
seeing.)    (04)

Regards. =ppy