[ontology-summit] OntologySummit2012: Communique Change Request / Commen

To: Ontology Summit 2012 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 11:09:43 -0400

We are coming to the final days of Ontology Summit 2012.
The summit communique is being revised towards the final
version. The most up to date version of the [current]
draft can be found at GoogleDocs,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OG_iNRROkfh2T76Ri0SrNzwLwVKGKo4kQOWwBKxHjy8/edit?pli=1

Please post change requests, with solutions, on the GoogleDoc.
General comments can also be posted, but are lower in priority
than change requests (i.e., the difference is a change request
has a proposed solution). Note that only Ali and myself can
perform edits of the text. Also, be aware that the Ontolog
wiki page for the communique may not be in sync with the
GoogleDoc version.

The deadline for posting change requests and comments is
midnight EDT on Tuesday 10 April. We then hope to have the
final version posted no later than sunrise on Thursday
12 April.

One last note, Ali and I will be doing many revisions
over the next several days and we strongly encourage
the community to revisit the draft communique for
additional review.

Thank you.

Ali & Todd