[ontology-summit] No-host dinner on April 12th, 2012 in Gaithersburg Mar

To: "'Ontology Summit 2012 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray (CMU)" <steve.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 18:18:01 -0700

Friends,

            With the 2012 Ontology Summit just around the corner (April 12th and 13th at NIST in Gaithersburg, MD), we are keeping with tradition and gathering for a no-host dinner after the first day, at our perennial favorite, the DogFish Head Tavern across the street from the NIST entrance.

Our plan is to assemble there at 6:30pm on Thursday April 12th for a casual get-together. They have great local beers (among other libations).

If you are interested in joining the group, please send email to dinner-yes@xxxxxxxxxxxx and I will collect a head count for reservations. Please try to do this by Thursday April 5th so that I can inform the restaurant.

See you there!

Steven R. Ray, Ph.D.

Distinguished Research Fellow

Carnegie Mellon University