Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2012: Session-12 - Thu 2012.03.29

To: Ontology Summit 2012 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:20:10 -0700
Folks,    (01)

Full proceedings (inclusive of the audio recording and lightly-edited
in-session chat-transcript) are in our archives and available online
now. See under "Archives" at the session page:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_03_29    (02)

Again, wonderful session today ... and absolutely great contributions
from everyone!    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy