Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2012: Session-12 - Thu 2012.03.29

To: Ontology Summit 2012 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:07:57 -0700
Dear All,

Session page should be ready now

Please review and edit as necessary.

Regards. =ppy
--

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Track Champions,

In preparation for tomorrow's 'Big' Communique session,
I have the following requests.

0) Please update your Track's Synthesis page with
your communique contribution, if you haven't already
done so.

1) Please review the other Tracks Synthesis pages with
an eye towards melding your communique contribution
with the others (in the context of the draft outline).

Tomorrow session will start the process of weaving together
all the Track's contributions. Given the breadth of this
year's summit, no easy feat. So, if you have a bit of
understanding of the other Track's communique contribution
it will speed the process up.

Thank you.

Todd

Inactive hide details for Peter Yim ---03/27/2012 05:32:31 PM---Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012Peter Yim ---03/27/2012 05:32:31 PM---Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_03_29 You are invited to join us thi