Re: [ontology-summit] Standard way to define URIs in ontologies for the

To: Bob Schloss <rschloss@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rommel Carvalho <rommel.carvalho@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:29:26 -0300
Hi Bob,

I would be glad if you could do that (introduce me to your colleagues). That is the main reason I decided to contact this group before defining things on my own. My main goal is to actually leverage on what the community has already done with respect to linking data, and more specifically, to  "Government Linked Data".

Thanks,
Rommel

--
Dr. Rommel N. Carvalho