Re: [ontology-summit] System Components

To: "Ontology Summit 2012 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Christopher Spottiswoode" <cms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 12:31:10 +0200
Matthew, thank you, I am delighted.  (... though not astonished!)    (01)

Sincerely,
Christopher    (02)

P.S.  In a follow-up point I am busy addressing how TMA escapes the
problem of those long type names we tend to concoct for explanation
purposes.  That apparently minor point then leads to some bigger ones...    (03)

P.P.S.  Meanwhile, I must correct a typo in my previous post:
Not "the result has a far more flexible form of the Separation of
Concerns that is implicit in the layering of the top two tiers of the
conventional 3-tier model, namely UI and application."
but "the result has a far more flexible form of the Separation of
Concerns than is implicit in the layering of the top two tiers of the
conventional 3-tier model, namely UI and application."
I should also have been more specific and emphatic:  the result is not
only "more flexible" but more appropriate, more ontology-leveraging,
hence far higher quality too.    (04)