Re: [ontology-summit] [Applications] Launching theconversation about Lar

To: "Ontology Summit 2012 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:05:42 +0200
"Do you think IBM is actually trying to design a smarter planet?"    (01)

Hardly, 'cause of lacking an integrated systemic strategy of smart planet:
http://www.smartconnectedcommunities.org/community/discussionforums
Still, due to the smarter planet initiative, the IBM branding valuation is
among the highest rankings, along with Google and Apple (with the i-Phone
lines).    (02)