Re: [ontology-summit] Take Homes

To: "Ontology Summit 2011 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Professor James Davenport" <jhd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:54:22 +0100
On Wed, April 20, 2011 2:43 pm, MacPherson, Deborah wrote:
> Either on the discussion group or possibly next year I am interested in
> exploring the topic of mathematics and ontologies. Specifically I am
> interested in geometry, algebra, and topology.
In that case you might want to look at OpenMath: www.openmath.org    (01)

James Davenport
Lecturer on XX10190 and CM30070
(currently at Microsoft/INRIA, Orsay, France)
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Engineering & Science Board, Council of the British Computer Society
Federal Council, International Foundation for Computational Logic    (02)