Re: [ontology-summit] Official Communique Feedback Thread

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gail Hodge <ghodge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:26:06 -0400

Peter, I'm sorry I missed the meeting yesterday. I ended up with the flu. I wasn't able to join today since I'm on my way to California. I think the Communique is looking good and I applaud the attempt to define ontologies as somewhat distinct from semantic web technologies. That causes a lot of issues between practitioners, senior managers and vendors. Gail Hodge