Re: [ontology-summit] Track-1 Title/Label [was - Proceedings: Ontology S

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:23:00 -0400
Michael(s),    (01)

We should use terminology that best describes our
intent and properly constrains mis-interpretations.    (02)

Hence +1 for 'Ontology Usage Framework'.    (03)

Todd
New Phone Number & Address (as of 6 December 2010)
+1.571.250.1221 (Fixed)
+1.703.655.8826 (Mobile)    (04)

22260 Pacific Blvd.
Building 60, Suite 500
Sterling, VA 20166     (05)

This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the
addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or
any information contained in this message.     (06)

If you have received this message in error, please so advise the sender by
reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.    (07)

From:
Michael F Uschold <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>