Re: [ontology-summit] Track-1 Title/Label [was - Proceedings: Ontology S

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 08:32:01 -0700
My last candidate from the chat session was "Ontology Usage Framework"
and my intent was to keep "framework" as a kind of skeleton of the four
major areas in which various applications can be developed. It keeps
this in the "modeling" structure or family of terms related to software
development.    (01)

Cheers,
Rex    (02)

Rex Brooks