Re: [ontology-summit] Track-1 Title/Label [was - Proceedings: Ontology S

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:53:40 +0200
"Ontology Usage Framework" is the expression I like most.    (01)

A possible alternative (suggested by Mike Uschold) could be "Ontology
Deployment Framework" (perhaps more professional?).    (02)

I don't like "Ontology Use Case Description", mainly because it conveys the
idea there is only one use case...    (03)

My 2 cents...    (04)

Nicola    (05)

On 4 Apr 2011, at 17:32, Rex Brooks wrote:    (06)