Re: [ontology-summit] [Ontology Summit] [Making the Case] Audiences

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael F Uschold <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:02:00 -0800
Focus on the positive side of angst - what are the BENEFITS (aka value propositions).

Each stakeholder group will have different hot button items. Find out what their value is. Work with the value metrics team who will hopefully be building out the different value propositions, metrics and relating them to stakeholders most likely to experience that particular value.

Once you have a clear link tying stakeholders to benefits, then you can tell the story to each.  A very hight level story that i have been telling of a while is here.  I hope for this to be more fully fleshed out, containing possibly dozens of items at varying levels of detail.

Michael