Re: [ontology-summit] Invitation to a brainstorming call for the 2011 On

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:56:38 -0800
All,    (01)

Just a few administrivia ...    (02)

We are carrying forward all subscribers from the previous Ontology
Summit mailing list to this discussion list. If, for any reason, you
prefer not to participate this time, you may remove yourself by
sending a blank message from your subscribing email address to
<ontology-summit-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. The system will then verify
with you, and then unsubscribe you. Feel free to email me
(<peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>) if you run into any difficulty.    (03)

By the way, if this <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> address is
already in your address book, and is labeled as "Ontology Summit 2010
discussion," kindly go to your address book and re-label it as
"Ontology Summit 2011 discussion."    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (05)

p.s.  Todd (and All) ... In view of our open IPR policy (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32), please
suppress any "confidentiality clause" associated with your message(s)
before posting to the mailing list. [Those who cannot get rid of that,
but can still legitimately contribute, may consider using a
non-corporate email address instead.]