Re: [ontology-summit] Progressing a Units Ontology - Now

To: "'John F. Sowa'" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ontology Summit 2009'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gerry.Radack@xxxxxxx, 'Sheron ECCMA' <sheron.koshy@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter R. Benson" <Peter.Benson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:13:43 -0400
John you are looking for the core model which I believe contains all the
files, if not Sheron can help you get what you need.
http://www.eccma.org/eOTDDownloads.php#    (01)

if *furlongs per fortnight* is not already in the eOTD all it take is a
request from a consensus organization. The eOTD would also allow the
addition of the term "snail's pace" as a term for the concept.      (02)

Peter     (03)