[ontology-summit] references to Spatial Ontology work [was - Re: pdf of

To: Ontology Summit 2009 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "MacPherson, Deborah" <dmacpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:12:00 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: MacPherson, Deborah
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 1:07 PM
To: 'John Bateman'; Deborah MacPherson
Cc: Peter Yim; Lieberman Joshua; Steve Ray; Michelle Raymond; Rex Brooks; David
Coggeshall; Bob Smith
Subject: RE: pdf of Summit presentation    (01)

Hi John -     (02)

I've just been in awe over your slides
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/UpperOntologySummit/UO-Summit-Meeting_20050315/UOS--bateman_20060315.pdf
 from the Upper Ontology Summit, especially 6, 8, 10, 11, 18, 22 to 25.     (03)

Would be very interested in continuing the discussion on modularity, especially
assisted living issues could involve the healthcare experts and our BIM thought
leaders. Please provide more information.     (04)

Thanks,     (05)

Deborah    (06)