Re: [ontology-summit] Slight amendment to Gerry's request, plus a synop

To: Ontology Summit 2009 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 20:44:46 +0100
Hi Joab,    (01)

Good write-up. There is a possible typo at the foot of Page 2:    (02)

"And it would also reduce the number of elicit assumptions made by
scientists that can often lead to error"    (03)

Do you mean explicit or illicit? Or implicit?    (04)

I didn't see anything about the financial industry work, although you
mention it in the initial summary.    (05)

Best regards,    (06)

Mike Bennett    (07)

--
Mike Bennett