[ontology-summit] Slight amendment to Gerry's request, plus a synopsis r

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Steve Ray <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 18:42:15 -0700
In this email is a link to an excel spreadsheet that will make it easier for us to assemble your responses. Please use this excel spreadsheet, then email your filled in spreadsheet to Peter Yim, Steve Ray and Michael Gruninger. (Our emails are on this message). We will then combine the results into one.

Here's the spreadsheet link: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2009/OntologySummit2009_Symposium_20090406-07/wip/OntologySummit2009_F2F-Day-1_Project-Survey-Template_20090406b.xls

But before you go - we also need a textual synopsis of each of the nine projects, for inclusion in the communique. Could the appropriate champion please send that just to Steve Ray, who is compiling that.

See you all tomorrow!

--

Steven Ray
Phone: (202) 362-5059