[ontology-summit] Registration is now open for the 2009 Ontology Summit

To: <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:32:55 -0700

The registration for either on-site attendance, or for remote participation, is now open for this year’s Ontology Summit. Attendance is free – there is no registration fee.

To register for on-site attendance at the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, MD, please go to http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/confpage/090406.htm.

To register for remote participation, please go instead to the ontolog link at http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2009/WorkshopRegistration to add your name to the list. (Please don’t also register at the NIST site because it costs NIST some dollars for each on-site participant).

Activity has been heating up on this year’s theme: Toward Ontology-based Standards, so please check the website to see what has already happened, and what is still scheduled to happen as we approach the April 6-7 face-to-face meeting.

I look forward to seeing (or at least hearing) you at these upcoming events.

Steven R. Ray, Ph.D.

Chair, Ontology Summit 2009

Email:    steve@xxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: (650) 587-3780 (CA)