Re: [ontology-summit] Registration is now open for the 2009 Ontology Sum

To: steve@xxxxxxxxxxx, Ontology Summit 2009 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 03:04:37 +0100
Hi Steve,    (01)

I would like to register for this. Sorry it's a bit last minute, I had a
few things to sort out.    (02)

Also you will be pleased to know that the Enterprise Data Management
Council (EDM Council) would be pleased to add their name to the list of
organizations that endorse the work and aims of the summit.    (03)

By way of background, I am working with th eEDM Council to create a
working semantics repository for the financial industry. We are working
closely with the existing technical standards bodies to create a
complementary and hopefully complete consensus view of the industry
business terms and semantics. I would be happy to share some of our
experience on this.    (04)

Best regards,    (05)

Mike Bennett
Hypercube Limited    (06)