[ontology-summit] Proceedings: Ontology Community Perspectives panel ses

To: Ontology Summit 2009 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:12:01 -0700
The proceedings from our Thu 2009.03.12 virtual panel session: "The
Ontological Perspective -- What do ontologies have to offer?" is now
available on line (with slides, audio recording, chat transcripts,
etc.).
See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_03_12    (01)

The session was great! ... Thank you very much Professor Michael
Gruninger (chair), and panelists: Professor Barry Smith, Mr.
EdBarkmeyer, Professor Bill McCarthy, Mr. ConradBock; and everyone who
was able to participate and shared your insights.    (02)

We';; now look forward to next Thursday's (2009.03.19) session when
Mr. Howard Mason (Chair, ISO TC 184/SC 4) will lead the session on
"Standards Community Perspectives Toward Ontology-based Standards"    (03)

See you there ... RSVP now!    (04)

Regards.  =ppy