Re: [ontology-summit] founding members meeting' , ownership of 'open ont

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:50:33 -0700
By the way,Paola ... there is no "private list" ... all the work on
the OOR Initiative are open too (thought I suggested that you read up
on it before making your claims, earlier.)
See:  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository    (01)

=ppy    (02)

P.S. I am glad you are "accusing" me of not being transparent ... this
one I can defend myself. If you had gone the other way, I might get
into trouble.  :-) ... Relax!  =ppy