Re: [ontology-summit] [Quality] What means "open" in "Open Ontology Repo

To: <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:17:35 -0000
Dear Fabian,    (01)

Well if I was really doing all of those, then I wonder why you would
want to put it in the OOR, and at most you would probably want to put
a link in rather than the content. But personally, even for this case,
I would rather know what was out there and under what terms than ban
something that might be just what someone is looking for, at what for
them is a good price for the purpose they have in mind.    (02)

But I'm rather liberal :-)    (03)

Regards    (04)

Matthew West
Reference Data Architecture and Standards Manager
Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Registered number: 621148
Registered office: Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom    (05)

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Mobile: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.shell.com
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (06)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/