Re: [ontology-summit] Quick take on where we stand in our discussions

To: ray@xxxxxxxx, "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:42:01 +0700
Greetings Steve and all
I am just joining this list, and catching up
thanks for the summary    (01)

I missed the discussion on defintion (glad and disappointed at the same time)
but would like to say something there    (02)

I wonder if it would be a good idea to link the relevant threads also
to the wikipage
so if someone wants to find out how you came to summarise or jump in
the discussion can do so?    (03)

look forward
PDM    (04)