ontology-summit-advisors

Re: [ontology-summit-advisors] Need your support - OntologySummit2013 So

To: OntologySummit2013 Advisory Committee <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 08:11:15 -0400

Pat,

Will you share with us the reasons for your non-support of this communique?

I'm asking not to try to argue, but because we haven't had any input or feedback from you, and I value your insights generally.  We are still working to follow through on many of the suggestion and critiques offered so far. This follow-through may happen by substantal change to the communique or by clarification of its scope and, if possible and with summit community support, links to better and detailed references on issues that are out of scope, including other summit products. So, the request is not empty; if you will let us know the reason(s) for your discontent, we may be able to improve the communique by understanding them.

Best,
Amanda

On Apr 20, 2013 11:25 PM, "Pat Hayes" <phayes@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter and Mike, greetings.

On Apr 19, 2013, at 7:31 PM, Peter Yim wrote:

> Dear Ontology Summit Advisors,

> p.s. additionally, two very important reminders: *** Please Note ***
> 2. We are expecting to have the Communique ready by the time of the
> Symposium (no more wordsmithing of that document at the face-to-face
> this time) and, as advised earlier, we are expecting all Advisors to
> endorse the Communique (on an opt-out basis.)

Please opt me out of endorsing this Communique. If you would prefer, you may remove me from the Advisory Committee, in order to maintain an appearance of solidarity.

Best wishes

Pat Hayes

IHMC                                     (850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973
40 South Alcaniz St.           (850)202 4416   office
Pensacola                            (850)202 4440   fax
FL 32502                              (850)291 0667   mobile
phayesAT-SIGNihmc.us       http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes