ontology-based-standards

Re: [ontology-based-standards] "Ontology-based Standards" mini-series se

To: Kiyong Lee <ikiyong@xxxxxxxxx>, James Pustejovsky <jamesp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Nancy Wiegand <wiegand@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ontology-based-standards <ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Luis Bermudez <lbermudez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Till Mossakowski <Till.Mossakowski@xxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 07:48:50 -0700
Dear Kiyong & James,    (01)

Thank you for the input, Kiyong ... your work is obviously very
relevant to the discussion the community is trying to have at the
session this Thursday.    (02)

By copying some of the community colleagues working in the area (as
well as sending a copy to the [ontology-based-standards] mailing
list), I am forwarding this input of yours to them and the community
(and to archive this for future reference.)    (03)

Its unfortunate that the timing of our Thursday session is not
conducive to having you participate (although you are very welcome,)
maybe James can consider joining us in the dialog. ... [ Let us know
if you can come. ]    (04)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (05)

Peter P. Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim