Re: [ontolog-forum] Migration of ontolog-forum mailing list

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:27:47 -0400
On 10/20/2015 2:33 AM, Neil McNaughton wrote:
> Am I the only one to have reservations about the “privatization” of the
> list. Sorry if this has already been debated, but Google/Facebook etc.
> already have enough of the Internet and they want more.    (01)

That point also bothers me.    (02)

But I also have a question about the archives.  It's essential
to have the archives freely available to everyone, including
nonsubscribers who find links to them.  Three questions:    (03)

  1. Will the new archives be freely available?    (04)

  2. How will they be linked to the old Ontolog archives?    (05)

  3. How long will the old Ontolog archives be available?    (06)