Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontologies and languages

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <metasemantics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 18:24:22 -0700

Thanks, Mr. Martin,

But "Mr. Cooper" was my father's name; I am called Rich.  I will call you Ray, OK?

Yes, I identify with the roots of your consternation.  In every field there are those who claim secret knowledge - the knights templar, the masons, the state department, ... But it always turns out to be the same thing - cronyism.

Viva las untutoradas!

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper,

Rich Cooper,

Chief Technology Officer,

MetaSemantics Corporation

MetaSemantics AT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com

( 9 4 9 ) 5 2 5-5 7 1 2

http://www.EnglishLogicKernel.com