Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontologies and languages

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bruce Schuman" <bruceschuman@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 11:44:54 -0700
I was putting together a list of resources this morning on "First Order
Logic", and I came across a glossary on the subject by a
philosopher/professor/analyst who looks pretty good to me.  This guy might
have a lot of good insights for any kind of bridge-building between
disciplines.    (01)

Glossary:
http://legacy.earlham.edu/~peters/courses/logsys/glossary.htm    (02)

Peter Suber: